Offerte > Systems Specialist (IT) for Contact Centre, IKEA Mexico
Descizione del ruolo
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
Reporting directly to the CCC Manager IKEA SEA, you must be able to use knowledge of IKEA and technical systems to work together with contact centre management group and the team in an inspiring and supportive way whilst maintaining a close network with system vendors for all existing markets in IKEA SEA. Ensure all CCC tools and communication related systems and applications and office facilities are available and in a good condition all the time, also support all CCC members for basic IT trouble-shooting and IT education, but mainly focused tools related to customer experience in CCC for the region. At the same time, is also responsible for business development in contact centre related systems and communication channels. To better collect and analyse customer insight with various efficient ways and operate with self-serve concept, together we sustain IKEA long-term profitability.
- You will ensure contact centre systems and applications are available all the time, and constantly look to offer a better platform for customer service.
- You should be proactive in using all the tools and materials to support business growth, keeping the customer in focus.
- You are responsible to improve customer experience, self-serve tools and skills development specifically for Contact Centre interaction platforms, IVR setup, as well as being the focal for our external service providers.
- You are required to proactively work with business departments in contact centre, to understand the business plan and long-term development needs for customer service.
- You should understand the IKEA range and business goals, finding development opportunities in contact centre, not only in technical aspects, but also from a business point of view.
- You should possess good knowledge of rules and guidelines of contact centre operations, as well as store related functions.
- You should ensure to have service agreements with external service providers, taking responsibility to manage ESP and service system upgrades and developments for the region.
- You must be able to demonstrate competence with computers and IT systems and support with basic troubleshooting needs where required.
- You actively support and develop cooperation across all areas of contact centre, by working closely together, sharing knowledge and understanding each other’s responsibilities in order to achieve our common objectives.
- You also support that internal communications are open, clear and customer focused in alignment with IKEA culture and values.
- You should value other colleagues’ ways of working and learn from those who work differently to you.
- You should know the IKEA social and environmental commitments and learn how you can contribute to sustainability.
- You should be able to pass on my knowledge to colleagues and encourage them to do the same on IT aspects.
- You are able keep colleagues informed so that they can perform their roles effectively.
- You are responsible for your own development and to look for your manager for support in improving your competence.
- You have an overview of the contact centre and customer relations action plan and understand how IT systems and platforms are supporting this on a regional level.
- You will take responsibility for hardware and software purchases and maintenance in an efficient, cost effective way, whilst maintaining an total overview of costs involved.
- You will act as the contact person for all IT operations- internal and external, supporting colleagues for any IT related-issues.
- You will ensure all administrative documentations are processed and filed in an accurate, timely and cost-effective manner.
- You should understand the impact of your actions on the financial results of your area and know which results you have influence over and how to balance this with the needs of customers.
- You will look for more effective ways of working to reduce costs.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on a strategic level while acting on an operational/tactical level.
- Ability to network and interact effectively with different people in various situations.
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- Ability to be able to coordinate and manage costs, and adequate vendor management.
- Ability to participate and maintain IT and systems’ compliance within the environment.
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click >>here* to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be processed when you complete the assignment.
*If you can't access the link, please go to the original job posting at Smart Recruiter.
Please apply by 8 November 2022.