Offerte > Supply Planner , New Business
Descizione del ruolo
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us!
In South Asia we’re on an exciting journey of expanding our business by adding new suppliers & categories and strengthening our existing suppliers. If you like challenges and really making a difference, maybe this journey is for you!
About the company
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.
· Secure operational capacities by ensuring high quality of capacity data from suppliers and by working continuously towards exceptions together with Need Planner and Supplier in a proactive manner.
· Contribute to tactical capacity planning based on supplier performance on agreed capacity.
· Update and secure correct information in all relevant systems. Furthermore, work with systems and reports, to proactively detect and act on possible deviations from goal.
· Prepare suppliers for best replenishment and delivery solutions by continuously maintaining & developing supplier delivery performance and sender lead-times.
· Contribute to identifying best logistical offer, furthermore implements, maintains and reviews by having customer and total cost in mind.
· Actively contributes in the planning and execution of the best set-up for range changes at supplier, news and discontinued, constraints periods and activities.
· Continuously follow-up, analyse and takes action to improve supplier delivery performance and ensures goods are shipped in time from suppliers.
· Secures correct availability information from supplier to IKEA Retail/receiver in such quality that it can be for the benefit of the customers.
· Develops and maintains suppliers’ logistic competence towards becoming responsible on their own performance through: working closely with suppliers, running Supplier.
· Development Projects and providing them relevant trainings & working methods.
· Contribute to supplier development by taking a lead from logistic perspective and engages relevant competence in IKEA and at Supplier to assess supplier logistics capability and running supplier development projects.
Good understanding of IKEA Business and IKEA Business model for growth.
· Good understanding of how you every day work adds customer value by delivering to Democratic Design.
· Deep Understanding of IKEA Purchasing Manual and good understanding of IKEA Purchasing Development Process (PDP), IKEA Purchasing Year Cycle and the Governance Structure.
· Understanding of IKEA Supplier Development Process (SDP), new product development and knowledge around how supply planner contributes to them.
· Knowledge of supplier capabilities, material, production flow, capacity planning and available capacities.
· Understanding IKEA Supply Chain organization and processes within Planning and Delivery.
· Knowledge of supply chain cost drivers from raw material to customer and logistic tools such as: different replenishment methods, delivery solutions and working with lead times.
· Interest of peoples life at home; energy, drive and commitment to deliver better product for the many people.
· Highly interested in understanding the reality at factory floor.
· Interest and drive to find common interests and agenda, to build trust and partnership with stakeholders to reach common goals.
· Desire to find logistic improvement opportunities and make it happen comfortable to work in routine environment.
· (Following working methods, sequences etc.) and interested in working with details and operational tasks in a structured way.
· University degree in a relevant field and/or equal supply chain experience.
· Fluency in both written and spoken English
· Analytical skills & Knowledge in MS Office and effective Communication skills
· Organized and capable to prioritize. Ability to work in team and to navigate with multiple stakeholders.
· Capability to delivery results through involving and engaging stakeholders within IKEA and Supplier.
· Able to translate the Category Plan into logistics solutions; always act with the Customer, Supplier, Total IKEA and Total Cost Development in mind.
· Capability to transfer knowledge and working methods to suppliers.
· Capability to perform complex analysis, and draw conclusions to support the right business decisions and implementations.
· Develop the business and deliver results
· Lead and develop people
· Inspire and clarify
· Create togetherness
· Find better ways
· Enable change.
Please send us your applications in English before 7th October 2022. Kindly note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate. So, don’t delay, please send us your application today.
If you would like to know more about the position, pls contact the Hiring Manager, Porag Dutta and for any questions around the recruitment process , pls contact People & Culture Generalist, Jaswinder Sharma.