Offerte > Program Manager-IKEA Platforms
Descizione del ruolo
You see things a little differently. So do we!
We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com
IKEA platforms to connect to more of the many people
Retailing is changing fast and IKEA is taking the next steps to grow in the new retail world that is characterized by ever-changing customer behaviours all over the world .
By adding digital platforms to our omnichannel IKEA concept we can reach and interact with more of the many people where they are and improve their shopping experience.
The assignment is to develop the IKEA Platform Approach to reach people where they are; to reach and interact with the many individuals so that they become IKEA fans and/or part of an IKEA loyalty club; and to drive traffic to IKEA websites/stores.
- by co-developing strategy, content areas and customer journeys
- by co-developing partner setup, process and evaluation
- By developing platform setup as a part of the IKEA Franchise system
- by sharing, learning and co-developing the platform, marketplace(s) along the way
- by conceptualising and making it available for all current and future franchisees where relevant.
Curious about the role Program Manager?
The Program Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the IKEA platform approach, co-ordination of the program's projects and management of their inter-dependencies by:
- Planning and designing the program and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other processes of the IKEA value chain.
- Managing the program's budget on behalf of the business owner, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the program progresses
- Ensuring the delivery of solution(s) from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program objectives
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the program's individual projects
- Managing third party contributions to the program
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Managing risks to the program's successful outcome
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise
- Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals to the steering groups/relevant stakeholders if this role is also defined
- Keeping the totality of the IKEA platform approach together making sure that each stream is aligned toward the joint goal.
What we expect you to bring with you?
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling
- Sound business case development and approvals skills
- Good knowledge of program and project management methods
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the program
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Documented experiences of working with high interdependencies
- Experience of cross functional stakeholder management
- Experience in change management and leading influentially
- Strong commitments to IKEA values and home furnishing business.
- Knowledge of the IKEA Range Strategy, the IKEA Concept, the IKEA vision and business idea, IKEA culture & values and the IKEA business model
- Experience from leading future oriented global and organisation-wide program (large in size and complexity) in global companies/consultancies
- Recent experience from omnichannel retailing, platform program experience would be a plus
- Experience working in innovation/lean development processes
- Proven track record of interdependent leadership, leading complexity business agendas across big organisation in a collaborative way and delivering results through others.
- Proven track record of working with stakeholders in different organisations and positions, with emphasise on collaboration and change management.
Inter IKEA Systems offers an exciting work environment in a global marketplace with exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. You will be part of a flexible, values-driven and open organisation and get the opportunity to work with a fantastic brand! This is a full time position (40 hours per week). The role is based in Delft in the Netherlands. You will report to the IKEA Retail Experience Manager.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 1 August 2021. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to come and work with us and why you would be a good fit for this role.