The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) connects customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable, and sustainable way. It delivers transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by (a) optimizing replenishment solutions (b) defining physical goods flow capacity needs (c) sourcing and developing transport & logistics capacities (d) managing the goods flow (e) leading & securing supply quality.
• Secures smooth execution of daily operations and delivery of goods within the agreed lead time and operational, handling and transport equipment utilization goals;
• Coordinates follow up on all service level related issues; initiates and drives all necessary actions to improve customer availability
• Analyze the logistic processes, identify opportunities for improvement and optimize the local working methods (including supporting systems) in order to reach/keep excellence in running unit operations. Maintain up to date the logistical setup and all related local processes and working methods.
• Handling and validate no-pick requests. Maintain and communicate the standardized Exception List on picking;
• Support/drive the local peak planning process according to local constraints and in alignment with the MSI (Manage Supply Imbalance) planning group;
• Supervise, coach and follow up the activities of the ESP in the unit in order to fulfil defined objectives and goals for the operations, keeping always in focus the needs of the customer and of the impact on the total supply chain.
• Responsible to develop the logistical competence in the Distribution Centre;
• Responsible to implement and follow Inter IKEA’s Warehousing Concept;
• Be an active member of the Local Market Operations Forum by representing Category Area Logistics Services and updating stakeholders with all relevant information about the situation in the unit;
For Operations Support Manager
• Responsible to secure availability and functionality of needed warehouse and order management systems in the unit
• Recruits, develop, set the goals and evaluate the performance of Systems Super Users working in the unit
• Proven knowledge in warehousing activities and global supply chain activities
• Good understanding of the IKEA supply chain and operational field.
• Knowledge of Global Operational Handbook and Inter-IKEA Warehousing Concept
For Operations Support Manager:
• knowledge of Inter-IKEA systems landscape;
• change management knowledge specific to warehousing and order management system
• Building relationships and co-operating with co-workers and people in different units and cultures
• Interested in leading and implementing organizational change.
• Take initiatives that lead and inspire a team to reach common goals and targets.
• Act in a service-minded and professional way that puts the end users’ needs and IKEA business operations in focus.
• Inspired by IKEA values.
•Strong organizational & planning skills
•Good communication and negotiations skills, ability to “build” trustful relations with ESP
•Good coordination skills with all internal and external stakeholders
•Eager to solve problems and suggest new solutions.
•Ability to implement structural way of working within the area of responsibility
•Being an ambassador for IKEA culture and values both internally and externally
The location of this position in Foshan. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!