The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) connects customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable, and sustainable way. It delivers transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by (a) optimizing replenishment solutions (b) defining physical goods flow capacity needs (c) sourcing and developing transport & logistics capacities (d) managing the goods flow (e) leading & securing supply quality.
• Ensure a safe and secure environment for all site co-workers through training, audits, inspections and follow up. This also includes that all safety and security systems are always fully functional to meet IKEA standards and country specific legal demands.
• Meet IKEAs intended level of Safety & Security by achieving positive results during Safety and Security review and all other reviews (e.g., Insurance, Country specific).
• Co-ordinate with the unit Crisis Management Team and management for the handling of any emergency cases and provide appropriate actions according to the IKEA Crisis Management Plan.
• Complete incident reporting and logging into Incident Reporting System monthly analysis of incidents trends, reporting to management and departments of trends, investigation of cause of trends.
• Maximize the units profit by working for less operational surprises through managing insurance reports and claims, reducing fraud, securing, and protecting IKEA assets.
• Provide support for investigation of internal and external incidents and recommending resolution and revision of routines, as necessary.
• Work in partnership with the management team to address any sensitive issues, including but not limited to, harassment, co-worker misconduct, information security and lawsuits.
• Secure that unit level of protection and regulations are in accordance with applicable health, safety, fire prevention, security, and investigation standards.
• Identify and mitigate health, safety & security risks using the Risk Management Process for running business.
• Communicate, create awareness, coach, and ensure that co-worker trainings meet both IKEA's and local intended levels of health, safety & security.
• Build strong relationships across the unit(s) to understand and support the needs from functions, core businesses and be a competent and trusted business partner.
• Conduct checks & reviews on health, safety & security
• Drive the Sustainability agenda for the unit based on the Category Distribution & Sustainability direction and the respective goals.
• Be the Sustainability partner for unit management and follow up and report the sustainability results of the Unit.
• Contribute to the strategic development of the Sustainability agenda in the Category Area
• Good understanding of Supply Chain functions and processes
• Knowledge of business processes specific to a Distribution unit, the different stakeholders, needs and expectations
• Deep knowledge of potential hazards and risks specific to warehousing operations and ways of mitigating them
• Knowledge of Inter-IKEA manuals, procedures, and ways of working specific to area of risk, safety, security, and sustainability
• Knowledge of legal local/national demands within the area of responsibility
• Have a passion and interest for Safety, Security and Sustainability topics
• Gets energy by interacting with people and achieving results through the organization
• Driven by strong ethics and high moral standards
• Feels personal accountability for people safety within own area of responsibility
• Concerned by the impact business and people may have on resources and the planet and strives to live in balance with the needs of the people, planet, and communities around him
• Finds motivation in the IKEA values
• Able to work on agreed Safety, Security and Sustainability actions independently and reliably
• Capability to deliver results
• Effective communication and documentation skills
• Able to plan effectively, to influence and follow up on changes implemented
• Fast perception and ability to implement request at short notice
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences, both verbally and in writing
•Risk & Compliance and Sustainability functional plans, KPIs and performance measurements
• Crisis Management plan
• Results from checks and reviews connected to the site and area of responsibility
• Incident reporting
• Insurance claims and financial figures
• Participation ratio for S&S related trainings
The location of this position in Foshan. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!