Offerte > Product Design Developer - BA Food
Descizione del ruolo
At IKEA BA Food IoS we are passionate food lovers that develop and provide food for the many people around the world. Every year around 680 million visitors experience a taste of Sweden in the IKEA Restaurants, Swedish Food Markets and Bistro´s in our different markets. With Food at the heart of everyday life, we offer honest food for people and the planet.
We are on an exciting journey the years to come. We will strengthen the way we work with Food and the Product Design Developer role is an essential part of that. The Food team will strive to create customer success with our offer by focusing on price and quality, design, function, taste, environment and most importantly health. Based on the needs of our customer we want to continuously challenge and develop our range and the customer experience and contribute to growth.
The Product Design Developer is part of the Range Product Design Functional team and reports to the Range & Product Design Manager. This position is a temporary to cover paternity leave until September 1st 2023.
The position will be based in Malmö until August 2023 then in Älmhult. At the heart of IKEA in Älmhult we will create the IKEA Food Hub where we will come together across IKEA to deliver on more healthy, sustainable & delicious food.
As Product Design Developer you lead the Food Product Design Development products & formulating recipes for both packaged products and dishes
- Act as a leader in the Product Development teams working end to end in Develop News Process process and contribute in creating a high performing Development team.
- Design development of better products delivering to all 5 dimensions of Democratic Design being the specialist in form and function always starting with the price tag
- Content owner of the product development project with both vision and action
- IKEA Product Design & Identity from start to end, creating unique product design for IKEA Food products and dishes.
- Visualization and communication of the ideas and product movements before and during the development process to Product designer & Food designer (mood boards, drawings, pictures & prototypes)
- As a product design developer, you will be involved and working together with development teams performing research into both the product and the potential market for it.
- Responsible to transform knowledge in life at home to insights into actions on product level
- Will support development of global, regional as well as market specific with strong insights around Swedish flavors, heritage, cooking as well regional and local.
- Co-create with development partners throughout total value chain
- Contribute to creating the Range and Product plan and functional contribution to team
- You’ll be someone with their eye on future developments and consumer trends and you’ll have a real passion about food!
In order to be successful in this role you come with experience from product design development assignment and expert in market, current trends/movements, life at home and customer needs.
You should be able lead the development team to make decisions and move forward in the creative process together balancing all relevant input for optimal Democratic Design and to strengthen the IKEA identity.
You are result oriented and able to work and deliver many projects simultaneously under time constrains, working to deadlines to make things in reality. You could work in a complex, constantly changing, international working environment. Comfortable communicating with multiple stakeholders.
You have good knowledge of dish recipe and menu development as well as restaurants/ food service operations as well as consumer packaged goods. You have a broad knowledge of food trends, Swedish ingredients, flavors, processing, and cooking methods. You have the natural ability to create products, and a desire to share that passion and knowledge with others.
The passion for Food and the IKEA Food Journey as well as for the IKEA Food Health and Sustainability Strategy is obvious and you want to be hands on working to deadlines to make things happen.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day to send your application is 16th of June 2022 Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Anh Linh +46 728865143 firstname.lastname@example.org or Marie Sandman at +46 768545309