IKEA Industry, part of the Inter IKEA Group, is the world's largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the IKEA value chain. IKEA Industry has over 30 production units in 7 countries, with about 15,000 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
We are a diverse group of people working together, sharing the humanistic IKEA values. The values are the foundation of our work. By living them, we form the unique IKEA culture where team spirit and togetherness are key. In a constantly growing IKEA, every individual is taken care of, respected, acknowledged and included. People are themselves and respecting the uniqueness of every individual makes IKEA better.
Do you want to create the solutions of the future at IKEA Industry? Do you like efficient supply chain, modern digital solutions, and are you an early adopter of new technologies? Do you also have experience from our ERP system M3 and Infor OS - then this might be your next step!
Digital Arena’s mission at IKEA Industry is to support and improve the business by providing a robust and efficient information supply to the organization. We operate strategically, tactically and operationally with all aspects of the IT and OT delivery; from demand capture to realization, implementation and operational support in a global manufacturing environment.
In this position it will be your responsibility to secure that our solutions fulfil the needs across the organization; now and in the future. You will work closely with our process development teams, site representatives and peer Solution Owners to develop, implement and support solutions based on our standard platforms.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Exciting challenge for You who wants to...
Act as a Solution Owner for various supply chain software solutions, all which are integrated with M3.
- Provide strategic direction, roadmap and standards together with business strategies and IT architecture
- Manage key stakeholder expectations through strong relationships both within IKEA and with external service partners and suppliers
- Collaborate with process and business functions, IT Architects, super users, software suppliers, service operations, information security and other relevant functions
- Manage solution/service cost and budget including coordinate license, maintenance, support and service contract
- Stay updated on new solutions and technologies, be innovative and bring future ideas to our business
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for those of you who are interested in enabling an efficient supply chain by leveraging technology and modern digital solutions. You are a high-energy, entrepreneurial mind who has the ability to create trust and build relationships in a multicultural environment.
We think you will be motivated by this position if You...
- Are down-to-earth with willpower and the ability to create togetherness and enthusiasm around you
- Are passionate about continuous development
- Combine an analytical and structural mind with drive, curiosity and integrity
- Have an academic background in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equal working experience
- Have at least five years working experience from an international or manufacturing organization
- Have experience from implementation/realization of ERP, IT products and services, including project management and life cycle management
- Are service minded and meet every person with a positive attitude
- Have good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Have good coaching and leadership capabilities and communicate with ease on all levels of the organization
The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website https://about.ikea.com/en. More Information
This role is located in our office Klipphult, at Hyllie in Malmö, Sweden. Klipphult is a place to work, meet, act, grow and create together. It is an activity-based, flexible and inspiring workplace.
The position requires global travelling.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Do you feel challenged and inspired by what you have seen in this job ad? If “yes!” we appreciate your application, no later than May 31st.
For job specific questions please contact Carin Sjöqvist, Manager Enterprise Solutions, email@example.com. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Partner Jamila Harmal on firstname.lastname@example.org.