Offerte > Indirect Tax Specialist
Descizione del ruolo
At IKEA, we aim to make healthy and sustainable choices affordable and accessible for all. To make that happen, we need people with imagination. People who know that everyone has a right to feel at home. People who share our vision of a better everyday life. Together we’ll innovate the future of life at home through data, technology, retail and home furnishing know-how. We need future architects, down-to-earth data scientists, unboxed engineers, cyber guardians, common sense makers and more! Are you one of them?
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group belonging to IKEA Supply, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. The mains functions located at ISAG are Supply Chain Operations, Supply Chain Development and Finance. The Indirect Taxes, belonging to Finance, is responsible for the management of indirect tax matters and compliance with indirect tax laws and environmental reporting rules and regulations. You will be joining the Indirect Tax Compliance Team. Our main goals are to secure that IKEA Supply AG is compliant with indirect tax laws, compliance obligations and to provide support to other supply chain units in indirect tax compliance matters.
The main purpose is to prepare and submit indirect tax reports and apply the working processes to secure indirect tax compliance. Securing compliance and supporting strategic business goals will be achieved by applying current processes and supporting solutions in the area of indirect tax obligations.
About the job
You will be working with the following tasks:
- Ensure the indirect tax compliance, by preparing/submitting the indirect tax returns (VAT/GST, Intrastat, other Listings) and reviewing the compliance data for multiple jurisdictions/countries
- Support and participate in multi-country Indirect Tax audits/requests from Local Tax authorities
- Support internal stakeholders in indirect tax topics/questions (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Financial Controlling etc.)
- Support and participate in Indirect Tax projects
- Ensure that the internal working processes are implemented
- Prepare reconciliations between indirect tax fillings, ERP-System and other systems
- Participate and support in the payment and refund process
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- MSc/BSc degree in economics/business administration
- Minimum 3-4 year working experience in indirect tax compliance with exposure to multiple jurisdictions/countries
- Food industry experience is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English, both verbally and written
- Good knowledge in excel
- Proven ability to work with multiple information systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Flexible and positive to change
The workload for this position is 80-100% and based in Pratteln, CH. This role sits in the tax department and reports to the Indirect Tax Manager. For further information about the position please contact Aneta Sobieraj, Indirect Tax Compliance Lead, tel.: +41 (0) 79 246 32 42. For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Olivia Trombini, P&C Generalist, tel.: +41 (0) 79 678 87 55.
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) in English and note that we only accept online applications. We are looking forward to receiving your application! The last day to apply is the 9th of October 2022
At IKEA, we do things a little different. We think, differently. Act, differently. And work differently as well. We like to break things. Like rules. And then make things. Like music-playing lamps. And beds disguised as sofas. Even plantballs that help us look after our planet. It’s all part of our vision - to create a better everyday life for the many. And it’s been keeping our co-workers going for over 75 years. By 2030, we hope to help millions more look forward to going home. Maybe you can help us.
IKEA Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.
Another thing fuelling our success is our values-based culture. While we are unique individuals with endless differences, something we share is our commitment to lead by example, work together, find better ways and to get things done. We believe in life-long learning, where we all play a part in helping each other (and our business) grow.
Read more about us at https://about.ikea.com