Who you are
You thrive on working in a complex cross-functional environment and demonstrate how strategic thinking and understanding customer needs can help create products that customers and store co-workers need. You are excited about working with other cultures but also like the idea of joining one of retail’s biggest transformations out there?
If your answer to the above is a resounding YES, we definitely want to talk to you! Your passion for digital products and solving customer needs could be just the right mix for this exciting role within Digital Physical Meeting Points Domain at Ingka
Ideally, your background would include the following:
· At least 5 years of experience in Product Management in an agile and human-centric environment
· Experience and commitment to delivering continuous improvement to retail coworkers through digital products.
· Experience working in senior product management roles within digital product development organizations
· Proven track record of successfully launching and driving the adoption of global retail digital products
· Stakeholder management and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships enabling you to understand, influence, and collaborate efficiently with a variety of stakeholders in a complex organization. Demonstrated ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
· Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence
· Experience in physical retail and digital transformations is a plus
· Proven analytical skills, experience with Google Analytics is a plus
What you'll be doing day to day
On a day-to-day basis, you will improve the co-worker experience in the physical IKEA stores. More specifically, you will co-create solutions together with agile development teams, product design, data and analytics, engineering, business partners, and end-users (store co-workers), to create the future user experience for store co-workers.
You will be part of the Coworker Experience team within the Physical Meeting Points Domain, where you work alongside cross-functional partners from around the world to solve some of the biggest pain points in our physical stores. As we are evolving our digital product landscape, you will be responsible for bringing simplification and consolidation into the hands of coworkers by focusing on their needs. You will navigate the IKEA landscape and build consensus across the organization to deliver an optimized solution for the coworker.
• Own the strategy, vision, and backlog for one of the in-store digital products. As you build the product backlog, you will gather input through multiple channels and will
provide transparency to partners and stakeholders as you prioritize the work.
• Manage time, cost, scope, risk, communication, quality, and change for the product.
• Actively research user needs and incorporate improvements into the roadmap
• Define OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) for your product together with the team and key stakeholders and ensure the team is aligned and working towards the same
• Guide and support the team to ensure everyone is performing to the best of their ability
• Document learnings, adopt a continuous improvement approach, and transfer learnings to the teams
This role is located in Madrid, Spain.
Together as a team
The Digital Physical Meeting Points Domain team is accountable for exploring, envisioning, developing, and delivering a cohesive in-store digital experience for our customers and co-workers worldwide. Within this role, your focus will be on delivering and optimizing retail applications for our many co-workers within retail.
Questions and support? Let's connect!
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or other practicalities, please get in touch with Namrata Mahajan recruiter at Namrata.firstname.lastname@example.org, please note we do not accept applications via mail. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously. We are looking forward to getting your application in English.
Please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than the 23rd of March 2023.