Want to be a part of giving the IKEA product range that extra shine?
IKEA Components holds a unique position within the IKEA value chain. We develop and supply IKEA with customer friendly component solutions for better products – and better homes. This includes a responsibility for selected components and raw-material, which means develop, purchase and supply to IKEA suppliers. IKEA Components also have the assignment to provide After Sales service of components to the end customers. Our business is global and today employs 1400 people based mainly in Sweden, Slovakia and China.
But that is not all, we are currently growing. By taking over the responsibility for IKEA retail equipment we are on a journey towards taking our assignment to the next step, creating a new IKEA business that is even more affordable, accessible and sustainable. The retail equipment range is an important part of the IKEA identity. It supports presenting, selling and handling of the IKEA product range, strengthens the IKEA Brand and helps visitors enjoy the full IKEA experience.
Our assignment is to improve and develop the Home Furnishing Suppliers (HFS) purchase of components. Our job is to secure market activities on an operation level with concerned HFS and IKEA Purchasing securing a service minded and professional approach to IKEA Components business partners.
You are genuinely interested in securing a great customer experience and in people's life at home. You have energy, drive and commitment to deliver better products and services for the many people. In addition, you are highly motivated in understanding the area within the scope and you desire to continuously learn and develop in a curious way. Furthermore, you are interested and driven to find common interests and agenda as well as to build trust and partnership to reach common goals.
Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We are not fans of bureaucracy or a complicated hierarchy. At IKEA, everyone is a “leader”. We give freedom – you take responsibility for your tasks in close cooperation with others. Most of the things we do are team efforts.
- Responsible for HFS & Retail Equipment Business (EQB) on an operational level
- Responsible for related HFS & EQB - order handling, deviation handling, claim handling, securing all system updates; coordinate and follow-up orders and deliveries
- Cooperate with relevant internal stakeholders in order to maintain the business and secure daily operations
- Build professional relations and trustful communication to the buyers, stakeholders and business partners
- Advice for the best and most cost efficient solution for the buyers according to the strategy
- Collect market information to secure good performance of daily operations and share on an operational level to related functions
- Prepare documents necessary for custom clearance based on templates, according request from HFS
- Co-operate with members in other and own units to accomplish common goals
You are the one who:
customer service minded
have good communication, fluent in English in written and spoken
have manufacturing/supply chain background
organized and capable to prioritise
have high ability to solve problems
shows willingness and patience for system and operation work
have “Strong” personality, dare to handle conflict
are passion in sharing the own standpoint
have good teamwork
are open and straightforward
If you have any questions about the role you are welcome to contact, (Stella Zhang firstname.lastname@example.org/Flora Zheng email@example.com).
We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!