Risk & compliance function contributes to safe and secure growthand long term profitability as a business partner by focusing on Safety & Security, Risk Management, Compliance and Business Operations.
Our aim is to protect andstrengthen the IKEA brand.
We provide a holistic view on risk and compliance, with early warnings, insight and recommendations to stakeholders.
We are a responsive, competent and diverse team, aligned and integrated to business needs.
• Secure that Inter IKEA level of protection is in accordance with applicable health, safety, fire prevention, security and investigation standards in all China units and with Inter IKEA intended level of protection.
• Develop and implement effective procedures (including country specific rules) in relation to health, safety and security for whole country. Ensure incidents reporting process.
• Conduct compliance checks & reviews for all China units on health, safety and security standards (in units relevant for the country), document them, and ensure that actions are implemented and followed up by the responsibles.
• Develop and implement the effective management program on safety & security for existing and future construction project in China.
• Support the internal audit/investigation activies are executed in accordance with establish Inter IKEA Group Standards and local regulations (China AEO).
• Involve in China Crisis Management Program and ensure that all business units in China follow the same structure (in accordance with Inter IKEA Group Standards) and base in which we can efficiently manage the crisis. Support all stakeholders in China to ensure the business continuity plans implemented in all business units in China.
• Build strong relationships in the country in order to understand and support the needs from functions and to be a competent and trusted business partner.
• Lead competence development and succession planing in risk areas in China. Communicate, create awareness, coach and train co-workers to ensure that IKEA intended level of health, safety & security are known and implemented.
• Understanding of the IKEA business and culture
• Understanding of the business processes and the customer needs to be able to improve the business constantly
• Demonstrate leadership & management skills
• Understanding of Inter IKEA governance framework and steering documents
• Understanding of safety & security management standard
• Understanding of safety & security design requirements and onsite management for construction project
• Understanding of change management at IKEA
• Good facilitation and communication skills
• Passion for people
• Passion for the IKEA business and values
• Passion for achieving results through the organisation
• Ability to interact with various management levels
• Ability to inspire people by using strong coaching, influencing, communication, writing and listening skills
• Ability to create, implement, execute and follow up on plans to deliver outstanding results
• High integrity
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters
• Ability to find better solution
The location of this position in Shanghai. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!